Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do u think Melanie Mcguire really killed her hubby?


I don't think she personally killed him. I don't know on the occasion that she had anything to go for it with it at all, if anything, I think maybe she hired a percuss man. But I don't cerebrate she trespass the murder with her own hands. I'm surprised she was found guilty considering there was way to boot much reasonable doubt. If I was on the jury, I never could enjoy convicted her for that reason. Also, I am a limited confused....she was found not convictable for sending the kite to the DA, but whoever wrote the letters obviously enjoy something to do among the murder. The DA said such Melanie wrote the letters. I don't know. Maybe she hired someone. But there definately was not any evidence (to me) that SHE killed him and clip him up. There was not at all evidence at all in the apartment (where the DA claims it happened). I watch enough Forensic Files to know that on the occasion that the offing transpire in the apt., then the investigators would have found SOMETHING in there. They found nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment